Temporary Pacing Electrodes
BARD® Temporary Pacing Electrode Catheters are designed and built with the quality that has been a BARD® trademark for more than 25 years. Their unique construction provides many clinical benefits as outlined below:
- Reduces the need for repositioning, saving physician time and minimizing patient discomfort.
- Enables the electrode to maintain contact with the endocardium, assuring consistent pacing and sensing.
- Facilitates easy and accurate placement, even in difficult anatomies, which may reduce procedure time.
- Proprietary manufacturing process yields an ultra-smooth coating and polished surface.
- BARD® offers a full line of electrodes for most temporary pacing needs.
- The NBIH™ and GOETZ™ catheter lines are ideal for use in the cath lab or the critical care unit when fluoroscopy is available.
- The Balloon Flow-Assisted catheter line is suited for emergency cases and in critical care units where fluoroscopy is not readily available.
- The Semi-Floating and Special Care catheters offer a cost effective alternative to the NBIH™ and GOETZ™ catheters.
- The ZUCKER™, MYLER™ catheters are open-lumen diagnostic pacing catheters useful during right heart procedures and critical care unit monitoring.
Training and Education
For additional training and education on a number of topics, visit our Training Center